Research Writing Workshop For Beginner Doctors / Students
Who can participate
Medical Officers, Demonstrators, Medical & Dental Trainees, House Officers, and Medical Students.
There will be two types of sessions:
- Online on Zoom (For Discussions and Question / Answer Sessions)
- Recorded videos (For self-learning)
Dates & Timings
- Four weeks schedules: (You need to dedicate no more than 10 minutes daily to watching recorded videos).
- 1st Live Zoom session on 9th July (Sunday), from 7 to 9 pm. (We will do Four Zoom sessions on Sundays).
- Conducted by Dr Junaid Rashid. Founder of UPMED (See Complete Profile here).
- Reading Material and Notes
- Recorded Lectures uploaded on a portal will be accessible for six months.
- Direct support when you will start writing your research paper
If you have any questions, WhatsApp Dr Junaid Rashid directly at 03042397393 or email email@example.com
Fee and Payment
- Standard Fee (Only 5000)
- For active Members (Six Month / Annual Members): 4000 Rupees
- Click this link and select PayPro while checking out.
- For Manual Payments:
- Transfer the fee to one of the following accounts, take a screenshot and fill out the form:
- Meezan Bank Account: 02220106659079 (UPMED Medical Consultancy Private Limited), Branch Code already included in account no. (0222), Township, College Road Branch Lahore. (IBAN: PK97MEZN0002220106659079)
- Easypaisa: 03334209314 (Dr. Junaid Rashid)
- Jazz Cash: 03042397393 (Dr. Junaid Rashid)
- Jazz Cash: ‘Till ID’ 00234652 (Upmed Business Account)
- Upaisa: 03334209314 (Dr. Junaid Rashid)
- NayaPay: 03334209314 (Dr. Junaid Rashid)
|Lecture No.||Topics to be covered|
|0||Orientation (Half an hour)|
|1||An Introduction to Research Methods, Research Methods, Understanding Research Pyramid, Introduction to Research Designs & Cross-Sectional StudyReview Studies, Controlled Trials, Case-Control, Cohort, and Longitudinal Studies, Searching the Literature and MeSH & MeSH-on-Demand|
|2||Selecting a topic / Research Question / Research Problems, Objectives & HypothesisWriting Introduction Section – Research Articles, Sampling Techniques, Inclusion & Exclusion Criteria, Operational Definitions, Referencing using Mendeley or Endnote|
|3||Writing Material & Methods including Statistical Analysis, Sample Size Calculation for Research Studies, Building Questionnaires, Data Collection using Google FormsWriting Results Section & Discussion Section|
|4||Conclusion Section, Abstract Writing & Study Reporting Guidelines|