Looking for a comprehensive and affordable JCAT preparation course? Look no further than UPMED! I will guide you through all the MCQs, provide tips and tricks for solving them, and help you prepare for the exam with confidence. Enrol now and access our online MCQ bank and materials and Whatsapp group for discussions. Don’t miss this opportunity to ace your JCAT exam!
This course has been designed especially for those:
- Who is preparing for JCAT March 2023 Attempt
- Who are old graduates and are not in touch with books for a long time.
- Who are doing full-time jobs and can’t study enough.
- Who want to improve their previous JCAT Marks
- We will start on 20th November 2022 INSHA-ALLAH.
- All topics will be covered within 2.5 Months INSHA-ALLAH.
- Access to online MCQ Bank and materials
- Whatsapp Group for discussion of MCQs
- You will need no other book to prepare for the exam.
Fee: With Notes + MCQs + Discussions = 4000
Keeping in view the Hadith of Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) (Click here to see the Hadith), we offer three days refund policy. If you don’t like the course, you can ask for a refund within three days of course enrollment. No Questions will be asked.
- If you have availed our PPSC Written Exam (PESSI) Course, UHS Entrance Test Course and you have not availed any other exemption then 5% discount will be applicable.
- If you have availed our Basic Research for beginners Course and you have not availed any other exemption then 20% discount will be applicable.
- If you are an active UPMED member (Annual) and you have not availed any other exemption/discount before then 15% discount will be applicable.
- If you are an active UPMED member (Six monthly) and you have not availed any other exemption/discount before then 10% discount will be applicable.
- If you have availed our previous JCAT Session and you want to refer any friend, then 20% discount will be applicable.
- If you have availed our previous JCAT Session and passed the exam, now you want to appear again and want to improve your marks, then 20% discount will be applicable. You need to send proof of passed exam.
- If you have availed our previous February JCAT Session and you could not pass the exam due to any reason and you were not enrolled in June-November JCAT Sessions, then 100% discount will be applicable. You need to send proof of failed exam. (Note: If you availed the course but didn’t appear in exam then you are not eligible for 100% discount. Refer to point 6 (20%) Discount).
- If you have purchased books of 5000 (excluding delivery charges) from our online bookshop (https://shop.upmed.net/) nd you have not availed any other exemption/discount before, then you can avail 20% discount. Contact Mr Hammad for this statement by calling 03231976177 (Mr. Hammad) or click at this link for direct WhatsApp message. or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upload the screenshot provided by him.