Joint Centralized Admission Test (JCAT) Exam Preparation (FOR MD.MS in PUNJAB) October / November 2023 Attempt
Looking for a comprehensive and affordable JCAT preparation course? Look no further than UPMED! I will guide you through all the MCQs, provide tips and tricks for solving them, and help you confidently prepare for the exam. Enrol now and access our online MCQ bank and materials and Whatsapp group for discussions. Don’t miss this opportunity to ace your JCAT exam!
This course has been designed especially for those:
- Who are old graduates and are not in touch with books for a long time.
- Who are doing full-time jobs and can’t study enough.
- Who want to improve their previous JCAT Marks
- Access to online MCQ Bank, Notes and other Materials.
- Whatsapp Group for discussion of MCQs.
- You will need no other book to prepare for the exam.
Fee: With Notes + MCQs + Discussions = 2500
Keeping in view the Hadith of Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) (Click here to see the Hadith), we offer three days refund policy. If you don’t like the course, you can ask for a refund within three days of course enrollment.
- If you have availed of our PPSC Questions / Answer Course, PPSC Written Exam (PESSI) Course, or UHS Entrance Test Course and you have not availed of any other exemption then a 5% discount will be applicable.
- If you have availed of our Basic Research for Beginners Course and you have not availed of any other exemption then a 20% discount will be applicable.
- If you are an active UPMED member (Annual) and you have not availed of any other exemption/discount before then a 15% discount will be applicable.
- If you are an active UPMED member (Six monthly) and you have not availed of any other exemption/discount before then a 10% discount will be applicable.
- If you have availed of our previous JCAT Session and you want to refer any friend, then a 20% discount will be applicable.
- If you have availed of our previous JCAT Session and passed the exam, now you want to appear again and want to improve your marks, then a 20% discount will be applicable. You need to send proof of passing the exam.
- If you have availed of our March 2023 JCAT Session and you could not pass the exam due to any reason, then a 100% discount will be applicable. You need to send proof of failed exam. Participants of batches previous to before March 2023 will not be accommodated.
- If you have purchased books 5000 (excluding delivery charges) from our online bookshop (https://shop.upmed.net/) and you have not availed of any other exemption/discount before, then you can avail 20% discount. Contact Mr Hammad for this statement by calling 03231976177 (Mr Hammad) or clicking on this link for a direct WhatsApp message. or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upload the screenshot provided by him.
Reviews from March 2023 session
|Everything was good schedule plus course content|
|Mcqs along with explanation were great|
|Schdeule Notes and MCQs as well as dicussion of mcqs was good|
Everything was Good and helpful
|Mcq pool created by upmed was up to mark.|
|The notes was very good, but unfurtunately i could not particate in the exam because i am in the afghanistan, becouse of some problemes that we have in our country i could not get passport and i coul not participate to the jcat exam.|
For this case I want from u to add me again to the jcat prepration course, i will participate to the j cat exam in the future inshallah.
|Enough study material|
|Aoa sir Mra MDMS pass hogya thank you for your time and support|
|Upmed course was good especially notes|
|Everything was good.|
|Preparation was good|
|Just blindly blindly trust upmed course,no other book is needed and must must watch all the videos of NINJA NERD YouTube channel.|
This is how I done it.
Or sub say zaroori Allah Mian ki help
|Could not clear|
My own mistake
Preparetion was not upto passing exam level
UPMED no doubt has planned so well either it was thoery or mcqs
Well planned schedule enough to push everyone continously carry on the study and preparation.