Biostatistics, Community Medicine and Ethics CPSP Past Questions with Explanations in FCPS One
This section contains 102 past questions on biostatistics, community medicine, and ethics that have been asked on the FCPS Part 1 examination. These questions have been explained in a manner that can serve as a helpful resource for those preparing for the exam, as they provide insight into the types of questions that may be asked and the level of knowledge and understanding required to succeed on the exam.
- Go through Demo Questions before purchasing the questions.
- The fee is Non-Refundable.
- Only One Device can be logged in with one email at one time. If you have multiple devices, you can use that. But at one time only one device will work.
- The questions can be accessed for 100 days after the date of enrollment. After that access will be automatically revoked.
- If you are an active member of UPMED (Six Monthly, Three Monthly and Annual Membership), you need not pay any fee.